Selling on third party websites (Etsy, Ebay, Amazon) and purchasing items for personal use is strictly prohibited.
You (“the buyer”) must have a physical shop, with or without an online website to be eligible for a wholesale account and remain a reseller of my goods.
I review all applicants. I obtain the right to deny applications that may not be appropriate or decline orders if shops are in violation of policies outlined.
Reproductions, photocopies, resales, and using artwork for personal or commercial promotion are strictly prohibited.
All art is under the copyright of Florence & Lavender.
Selling on Third Party Sites / Personal Purchases
To remain a reseller of my goods, the buyer must sell direct to consumer through a physical shop with or without a an online website.
Selling my goods in the following ways is prohibited:
- Selling on third-party sites (Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Daily Deal Sites, etc.)
- Drop-shipping sites (Buy.com, Overstock.com, etc.)
- Classified sites (Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, etc.)
- Selling in bulk to B2B accounts, or other wholesalers
- Purchasing items for personal use.